Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Middle of the week

[CuRRent MooD:] Worried, thinking, wondering

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Hung Up

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa + Teh Peng

Wonder where Sunshine went to. Tried calling her so many times, but on one occasion she just hung up on me. Now I dun even have much mood to take my "supper". On the same hand, also not much mood to play SG as well.

Been a long time since I've bumped onto someone who can pretty much chat up with me, this person that I've just known happens to be someone new in GSK. She's from HR and just a few months younger than me, and preparing for marriage. -.- that's stressful. If you happen to see a new face in my Friendster, that's her.

I'm so terribly broke right now, I wonder how am I to survive. Add on the fact my godsis wants me to return her money in full, I'm doing the calculations now and am not optimistic...not to mention I'm getting 2 techno CDs and a Para Para DVD imported in. The discs in total would probably cost me ard $100 and thinking of the extra $500 I had to return her, that's $600 gone from pay. Add on my dumb bills which amount to ard $200 including my savings' plan, I also have to cater ard $100 of transport, $50 to cashcard for meals in GSK...you get the plan. It's going to be a tough month before govt decides to give us money. Oh yea...not to mention I have to return my parents money owed, and also monthly allowance to them which totals about $200 or more. I'm left with almost nothing -.-...

How am I to survive April......and I'm getting a fridge for the family probably in May.

I wonder why am I the one to be doing all these. You might say "I can choose NOT to buy the CDs"...yeah, I can. What's life if you can't get the little things that you want?

Endure. I really have to endure all these shit.

I really, really, really really x 1,000,000 hope "that guy" in my family finally bucks up and do something. There is this limitation I can endure, that I can stand, that I can sustain. Don't make me burst.

That's the reason why I think I wanna find what I want, but seemingly I can't have it.

That's life.

.LuKe.

No comments: