Friday, December 30, 2005

I've noticed...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired eyes. Oversensitive head. Irritated.

[CuRRent Song:] Stevens & Marcellus - Everything Counts (Extended Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Murtabak & Green Tea

...that I look for trouble in life.

Many times, Berlinda asked me, "Do you know you are living in luck without knowing it?"

Yes I know Berlinda. What makes you think I don't know?

Many times, mom asked me, "Do you know you are lucky? Living in luck without realising?"

I do know mom, and I know what you mean.

Thing is, I may be living in unknown bliss but always chose to look for trouble. Probably known as "looking for death" in mandarin, this is way too often. I took a closer look at my life cycle and patterns and found that out.

Last time I chose to give up Shan to understand more about "life". Now I know much more, and much more trouble got to me. I sorta regretted it, but who cares about that. I chose to give up Sunshine, and I wonder if that move was ever "right". Someone reminded me once more, "You are very lucky, you should keep things as it was and not took this route."

I know, but I still chose the tougher (aka stupid) routes. I guess I really like to have trouble around me. This is so stupid.

As for the past days, well I know I've not been blogging much about my everyday life proceedings, miss that? LOL...hahaha I've been reminded I'm a naggy person, and once again I agreed. Haha. Past days...nothing much, Christmas was nothing way too special, nothing too much. These days have been settling matters here and there, and I realised I'm inviting more trouble as I'm tackling current matters. Things will straighten out, I hope.

Gonna change my blog song now. Next time :)

.LuKe.

No comments: