Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Life is indeed strange

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, neutral

[CuRRent Song:] E-Type feat. Nana - When I Close My Eyes

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

These days I've been training and guiding my replacement TA for my school, hence lesser updates. Anyway my last day will be on Friday, from then on I'll be to Tuas. The thing that's interesting will probably be that I wun be responding to anything pertaining my HP till I knock off from work, since we deal with sensitive equipment at my new workplace.

Anyway, my topic did not come from that. Yesterday I went to accompany my Sunshine over at her place. A few times the topic was on my existence since she was chatting wif her guy friends and her guy friend(s) were afraid I might get jealous due to the chats as well as her chat style. I know Sunshine enough that she normally chats this way and loves to make pple laugh (and make herself ROFL in the process) so I highly doubt I will really get jealous or something, jus that I'll probably tickle her whenever I see inappropriate words and phrases.

There was a point of note - she said I won't be affected, I won't be jealous. Wait, am I? Suddenly I felt a sense of worry. Yes, you could say for my trust for her and vice versa, but I was instantly reminded of Shan. It's almost the same thing...I gave her a lot of trust cos I know how much she loves me, but in the end I disappointed her.

A call for worry. What to do?

My TA is not here yet. Strange. Took him long to come over.

I should organise a "brain meeting" to discuss about this matter.

.LuKe.

No comments: