Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A&E Scare

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, sick, lil irritated but better

[CuRRent Song:] Kylie Minogue - Please Stay

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Sliced Fish Hor Fun & Sugar Cane Drink

I tio headache (not the normal kinds, it's strange one) since Friday and I went to see a GP after going to work in morning cos we had training on safety. After telling the GP what happened to me (and being tortured by an ice-cream stick that pushs my tongue down), he referred me to NUH A&E.

Suddenly I was O.O A&E??? Serious?

He told me according to symptoms he can't be too sure what is happening, but certainly it is of some worry. He said my head problem could be cumulating pressure on the right side of my head (which I dunno what that means), and my throat was terribly inflammed. And told me to go A&E immediately and not to wait.

Went back home, changed and took a cab down to A&E.

Waited for about 2 1/2 hours before a doctor got to see me. The end? Nothing much leh. Just do the same ice-cream stick trick, asked the nurse to jab me a painkiller, prescribe medicine to me. Any implications den say.

There goes my $100.

Haiz. But the GP's anxiety got me scared, I saw him writing with urgency. What a scare.

Actually I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, hoping not to have any implications. I'm feeling sleepy now but if I do turn in, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and my dad's gonna screw me up again.

The pain is still around though.

.LuKe.

No comments: