Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You think do this very enjoyable issit?

[CuRRent MooD:] A little pissed

[CuRRent Song:] Basic Element - This Must Be A Dream '2005 (Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa & Green Tea

Actually by now I've cooled down and dun really wish to talk about it. After all I know what moves I should take on my list.

Sometimes people always think the negative side of everything. I agree this is normally the case but sometimes some things just have to be done in a way you really don't understand why. When you start to not know why, you start to do things to avoid casualties. This might be a short term way, but well...it's selfish. Oh yea I forgot, everyone is selfish.

I'm a selfish guy. Girls, if you are looking for goodie-two-shoes to be a bf, do not look for me. I ain't that good after all.

Damned, when did I ever say I am. Maybe I gave the impression I am...but I'm not. I'm just human, and a guy who has needs. Just about it.

Next time then.

To the unknown person: Did I ever say I'm nice-looking? I didn't even bother to claim I'm nice on the inside. What gives. Just tell me who you are -.-

[ Update - 2232 Hours ]

Feeling just better now. :)

.LuKe.

No comments: