Monday, June 29, 2009

An extract from my KL fren's blog...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Some pasta / Pokka Premium Milk Tea

From Chang Soon's blog:

I recently read that love is entirely matter of Chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
- David Bissonette -

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge then to let him keep her.
- Sacha Guitry -

After marriage, husband and wife becomes two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but they still stay together.
- Hemant Joshi -

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
- Socrates -

Women inspire us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- Dumas -

The great question which I wasn't able to answer is "What does a women want?"
- Sigmund Freud-

I had some words with ny wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- Anonymous -

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
- Henry Youngman -

I don't worry about terrorism, I was married for 2 years.
- Sam Kinison -

There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
- James Holt McGavran -

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left and the second one didn't.
- Patrick Murray -

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming.
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Nash -

The most effective way to remember your wive's birthday is to forget it once.
- Anonymous -

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
- Henny Youngman -

My wife and I were happy for 20 years, then we met.
- Rodney Dangerfield -

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
- Milton Berle -

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
- Anonymous -

A man inserted an ad in the classified: "Wife wanted.". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
- Anonymous -

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second guy: "You're lucky, mine still alive."
- Anonymous -

Women always get what they want :(
- Chang Chew Soon -

5 comments:

Slow said...

.......i don't know should i laugh or fan...

TheFallenAngelz said...

HAHAHAHA.... this is good.

LuKe said...

Just sit back and relax. :)

purplemartini said...

wahahahaha, n ur fren must add his sentiments to it. wats urs?

LuKe said...

Grrr why must you notice it, now I must think of one. Hehe.