Thursday, June 11, 2009

Been sometime from my last post

[CuRRent MooD:] Busy

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Miles Away

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Nasi Briyani / Vanilla Coke

Now on site doing setup of PCs, so still got a bit of spare time. Actually I wanted to blog a lot about my Maplestory progress, making of images and videos associated, but I was too busy held with work, gf and Pat's montage.

Pple asked me if montage is actually an English word - actually I don't know. I'll check now.

From Wikipedia:

Montage (from the French for "putting together") most often refers to collage including photomontage and sound collage.
Montage is a technique in film editing that can refer to:
montage (filmmaking), a filmmaking technique which uses rapid editing, special effects and music to present compressed narrative information

So it's French! Anyway it has been tough as this is the very first montage I've ever done...and since it's for my beloved Pat sis, the stress just piles on me...wondering if I can finish on time and still looking okay (both seems to be a problem now)...so later I have to rush home and continue doing!

At least now the PC is installing patches...the downloads took a bloody long time...zzz

Oh well, guess I'll stop here for now. Duno what else to say ;)

.LuKe.

No comments: