Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 2 @ Jacobs + Wishlist for XMas?

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Teh Terik

It's another Friday to date and have survived for 2 weeks. Well, things to learn and more stuff to come with news of new projects and even a corporate meeting yesterday. I guess being involved in such meetings does give me a sense of belonging to the team and company, so now I understand why such meetings are necessary.

It was an okay week, been to Jurong Island site and others, learning new stuff. As the year is drawing to a close, the time has come again for new year resolutions and wishes. Of course, my new year wish forever stays the same, as for resolutions...I wonder what kind will I have.

As for a wishlist...ain't much really. For the easy, I need a cup for my workplace (wanna make lemon tea from lipton tea bag!)...for the average, I'll need a average sized sling bag (adequately A4 would be nice) as I'll not be carrying a laptop, the bag does not require to be the one I'm using right now (the HP bag that was given last year)...as for the high end...I want an HTC TytnII!!! WHAHAHAHAAHAH~

Dream on, Luke.

There will be more to come...so...

...bring it on? Hahahha...

.LuKe.

No comments: