Friday, December 28, 2007

End of year - 2007

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Chop / Pineapple drink

Wow...how time flies and before we know it 2007 is coming to an end. And before I know it, it's a month in Jacobs!

I guess this has been quite a year for me, lots of things had happened and lessons to be learnt. So much I think it just can't be listed.

Hey, thanks for the gifts! I got all of my wishlist granted (apart the last) and I have to thank pple around me! =) pple like Sujun, Janet who actually bothered to fulfill what I want!

New furniture in my house, some old things left my house and it's for great things to come! Awaiting greater revamps @ my place!

So everyone asked how's Christmas. Nothing really too much...spent eve with my neighbours and reached home before 1am - certainly not what is to be expected of me, isn't it? ;) And Desy is back from Indonesia! Met her up 2 days ago and had small chat and saw her cousin Dewi. Then had a crazy drink session after that with Pat and MC'ed the next day :P opps...

*pray my probation not affected*

Wahahha...it's the holiday mood after all! Oh well, there goes...till the next post!

.LuKe.

No comments: