Friday, December 07, 2007

It's my first Friday @ Jacobs!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Beef Bolognaise / Ultimate Iced Chocolate drink

A friday @ Jacobs is a happy day - we knock off at 1645 instead of 1745.

Today is also teambuilding day, probably the first formal 'teambuilding' that I'm going through. It's just some get-together with makan and games, so I guess I had that in GSK as well. Oh well, the status is a lil different though. Haha.

And on contrary to my trend of gaining weight these days, I get a feeling that might not be so in Jacobs. All staff are in the same building theoratically, and there are many projects and departments I'm still pretty much confused...and finding a person is simply difficult unless you know exactly where he/she sits. I think I walk like thrice or more as much compared to GSK times - how to get fat.

Haha...oh well, that's life. I really hope to learn more things fast and hopefully up to the job so they can convert me to perm. Wish me luck ;)

.LuKe.

No comments: