Thursday, December 06, 2007

Time passes, things change

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa / Mocha drink

This is my 4th day in Jacobs Engineering, and things are ok. I expected learning to be fast and furious, but the first week is hardly the case. Well things are still popping by for me to learn, and I'm managing it. More will come, and I know. =)

I think...life really changes...even if mine doesn't, certainly the world is turning and changes happen around me. Just yesterday I was out with Orange and Faith for a drink and Orange mentioned she is going for a wedding photoshoot.

Wait. Wedding? Photoshoot?

I thought she's joking. But it doesn't seem to be the case, yes you can see smiles and such but somehow she doesn't look like she's joking.

But is she getting married, a question posed. That's a good one...hahaha

Wow...things really changed, evolved, turned. What a life.

Whatever the case, I wish her all the best.

.LuKe.

No comments: