Sunday, July 15, 2007

JJ Lin - Killer

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] JJ Lin - Killer

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Just watched the "hooha" video of JJ Lin...below are links of the videos...

Disclaimer: MV version is ok, but for those who cannot stand gore/nudity (actually only 2 scenes of breasts) please do not proceed with the uncensored versions.

JJ Lin - Killer (MV Version)


http://youtube.com/watch?v=xoCiwNeA_eM

JJ Lin - Killer (Uncensored version)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5y41vLiIMbQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_sKxO3PQTg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObYlmRGmJRc

You can omit the third video if you have watched the MV. The end part of part 2 features the MV as well.

The song is not bad, a bit Jay-ish feeling but since it's JJ you get the JJ feeling so...yeah it's a good try. Since the video was such a hooha, I think the company has achieved its aim of promoting the song and album. Haha...

The weekend was ehm, kinda...I dunno how to describe it. Friday was work but no studies (hehe) but met up with groupmates to discuss the assignment...then Saturday went to market with mom...den stayed at home to maple a bit...(yeah cleric lvl 37 le) then went out with Orange for a movie...Jap animation in fact. It's "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" - it's not bad, though for people who expects a big story will be a little disappointed. This animation is a bit more reflecting on the people who uses unparalleled powers without proper consideration, and how some decisions in life could affect everything else not in your control...not everything can be undone in a way.

As she wasn't in the best of moods, somehow my mood got affected even though I was trying to make her better...I guess a short turning point would be the strawberry smoothie - took me like 3 hours plus just to see her smile for the first time yesterday - something which is unbearable to my standards. I'm a "happy fruit" in general and can't stand melancholy too much in usual circumstances. In usual times I'll send her back and stuff but I think due to the mood and stuff I left her to go back home first (sorry abt it =x) while I wandered in the streets a little and ended up at ZoneX and PC Bunk...saw Ivan and Vanessa (separately)...and Eddy...haiz. Hearing what Eddy said to me, I hear also sian. Say what his mother confronted my brother (abt money issues again, what else?), den I just snapped back in relaxing fashion, "Is that any of my business?"

This is just how much I face my brother's issues nowadays. He's almost hopeless.

Back home, mapled a little...slpt.

Now at workplace executing PM...probably meeting up Adeline and co. in the evening for dinner I guess. Oh well, a lot of thoughts being sorted out yesterday...dunno if I can put them in place for execution.

More on it...elsewhere. Haha.

.LuKe.

No comments: