Thursday, July 12, 2007

One week already??

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, but a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] Michael Jackson - Black or White

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Cabbage Soup / None

Time flies, I didn't even notice it's already a week off my previous blog entry.

That thursday, I went KTV with Pat, her mum, Jordan, someone (forgot her name but I seen before) and Orange...sang till 12+am then took cab home.

Friday...it was a Dbl O night with Pat, Orange and Ben.

Saturday...studies...then went out with Sharon to walk around a bit...then home...

Sunday...did what ah? Oh yeah was slacking at home without knowing what to do, then Adeline smsed me a bit then I got to know that they were shopping...then I asked why didn't ask me to go...ended up I met up with them...haha. Them = Adeline, Serene and Jean (the latter ones I knew them from Dbl O during Adeline's last visit). Walked quite a bit in Far East Plaza, talk a lot of cock, den went Paragon...yeah just like that. Then took Jean's friend's red WRX home. Haha.

Work days are boring - either work or study usually. Today I got my leave, so I went to pay a visit to Sujun. Her baby is soooo cute! =) but she's like sleeping longer than expected all thanks to my expert and relentless rocking of the hammock...hahaha...

Yeah, it's Friday tomorrow!

.LuKe.

No comments: