Saturday, February 04, 2006

Long time no update

[CuRRent MooD:] Average

[CuRRent Song:] Nothing

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

3rd Feb 2006

Oh well, here I am waiting for Linda. Sometimes this life of mine is too uncertain and bothersome to be called peaceful. Now, who even mention that it is peaceful? This world ain’t even peaceful right from the beginning.

Tomorrow I’m going out wif Sunshine to watch a movie, probably “Fun with Dick and Jane” by Jim Carrey. I’m sure it’s going to be a lame show but what gives anyway.

Just now “Half Pig” wanted me to support her at her workplace but I’m not really too much into it so I rejected her. Sometimes I think I’m being too realistic, and sometimes being not. I think I always do the wrong things at the right times, hahaha…that sounds real silly, isn’t it?

Now waiting outside MU, bumped onto a regular who I got to know from Serene (MU). Oh well I’m not going to stay in here for too long since I’m expecting people to be coming to my place tomorrow.

Actually I think I’m trying to write as much as I can, but I guess I’m trying too hard.

It’s Chinese New Year period, the air is average to say the least. Collection is average, but I guess some points to note maybe, is about how people have grown through the years. Looking at my cousins, to say the least, is something I enjoy doing in the recent years. Of course, that means making a personal statement or judgment whether they like it or not…not to degrade anyone, since I’m ain’t that good a person as well.

While I was on the way off work to Boon Lay, I was smsing Joanna, my paternal 3rd Aunt’s youngest daughter. Sorta glad she kinda wants to see me ard every CNY, I guess that’s kinda cool, don’t you think so?

Linda’s taking a bit long. DUH.

Looking at myself, I think I’m not worth so much luck or fortune that God bestowed unto me. Maybe the only reason why He decides to give so much to me is due to my parents – I’m supposed to take care of them till they are gone. Ehm…dai gai lai si, it’s too early to say such things and furthermore CNY, I tink I really looking for trouble leh…hahaha…

Just saw a mother and her daughter. Wow. The daughter really dressed up to look older, but anyone can tell she’s younger.

What do I want in life? I realised I got what I wanted simply because I did not pursue it too persistently. No way back though – there seems no way to recover that kind of feeling to not have what I want. Throughout these years I’ve became more selfish, or maybe my selfishness surfaced from my depths. I’m really drawing the thin line between selfishness and selflessness, but I think I’m at the former right now, and probably for a long time down the road of my life.

Ok Linda is here. Ja’ne.

4th Feb 2006

Ytd at MU saw someone who look so much like Jeannie (Chocobits). Her name is Ivy and she's Angeline's friend. Haha.

Now nothing much to update, only some pple came my place. Aiya, stomachache. See ya.

.LuKe.

No comments: