Friday, February 24, 2006

Come to think...(hehe)...

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal, "sian"

[CuRRent Song:] 2 Alive - Tell It To My Heart

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] MacNugget Meal (Coke for drink)

Hmmm...this edit box looks different. Is it the IE for my notebook or did Blogger change it? Anyway...tomorrow is my IPPT!!! Confirm die until no place to bury...unless hor as what I told my colleague...that instructor is fren fren den 3 pull-up can say till 6 pull-ups den I nothing to say...but where got so heng rite in life...I know my life quite blessed already but...lol

Life in GSK is rather busy but fruitful, since I've been learning a lot of things technically and also in documentation. Lily (my mentor?) has helped a lot and though she can be a lil naggy at times (a mother of kids ard my age, what to do?), she has tried a lot in guiding us along. Through her I knew about how so much documentation can be troublesome yet good in the long run since it proves as a good tool to track as well as to protect our own asses :).

It has been over a week I've last blogged, but when you see me blog, it probably means that I have so much spare time in my hands. No not really, just that I'm procrastinating at doing my normal stuff like sleep (actually I slept earlier) and doing mopping for my house. Today I went GMP to sign my updated contract at GSK. When I saw the contract, I couldn't believe my eyes. Not what I expected, so I had Jacee, Nicole (I think) as well as their assistant recruitment manager to help me "appeal" for a better pay. I got a response saying HP will review my progress in the next 3 months. DAMNIT I GONNA WAIT FOR ANOTHER FUCKING 3 MONTHS??? THIS SUCKS!!! Now I realised my jie (Alynna) is damn right to have asked for my Resume...but never mind, since it's in my personal policy to stay in a job at least half a year, I will try to sustain till then. At least they give me extra $200 for transport allowance.

I will be getting myself an iPod Nano as a birthday present for myself on coming pay day. Wait wait wait...birthday? Got the hint? No...then you better read my entry 100 times more and drill it into your head. As for my plans to "wire up" (actually technically it's "wire-less up") and get a notebook, I have to review on my expenditure as well as whether my pathetic pay will allow me to sustain installment plan + interest incurred. Sunshine told me it's not necessary yet for me to get a notebook, that I understand...but then sometimes I see my computer giving me glitches, I wonder what should be my next step really. If I were to get a second PC and wire-less up, I might as well get a notebook, got my point? PC is much cheaper but if you look at the setup of my home, where do I put a second PC? Sunshine suggested me to save up patiently and purchase the notebook directly...that is also an idea, but then I still need to return money to Berlinda, and also for those who knows me well...God, I can't save!!! Anyway another reason I wanted to get a second set is for me to play game...UFO: Aftershock needed at least FX5800 standards...omg my graphics card is only 5700...the notebook I'm targetting has Radeon X1400...way so powerful! My only concern is that raw CPU speed will be outclassed by PCs easily, after all it's running on a Centrino 1.8GHz (but I may go on full investment to probably pump it 2GB RAM, since it comes with 1GB).

About me and Sunshine...there has been...issues. I really think it's my fault all the time, but after reviewing what has been happening, I've finally noticed the thing missing between us: the "spark". I've noticed in much of my relationships last time there is a "fire" or probably "sparks" but this time round...the heat is not really so strong. It's not really her fault since she has her own obligations and stuff, and so have I...but somehow things have not gone the way I intended to be. I've noticed yet another matter - the attention "they" get from people of the opposite sex. "They" referred to my interests, my past GFs...maybe even talking about my current one. I noticed I can probably stand against normal competition while pursuing the girl, but once I'm with her, I probably turn half a blind eye when it comes to my GF having male company. This policy is there because I certainly wouldn't like my GF to scream at me for every girl that I go out with (on considering I have quite a number of Godsisters and one or two close female frens). I refer this matter to current situation as I understand Sunshine having quite some male company around her. While I don't get myself jealous over those guys once she's my GF (come on, I respect and trust her), but I noticed I tend to become overly "bo hue" and things really start to happen. Want to go out with them, go out lor...I also nothing to say. I hear you say got plans with them, well it's ok, go with them. Yes, I have priority over them, but I never like to break plans just as well I do not want my GF to break any plans that I might've arranged with my frens. Sometimes I also need my GF to be proactive and wanting to go out with me, arranging outings with me. That sounds pretty stupid as many might think the guy should be the one arranging it, but come on...not everything is "standard" in my eyes. I believe most females who arranged a meetup with me would've noticed I can attend most of them, this of course applies to my GF.

I add on the abovementioned with comparison to Shan. Shan was an "automatic" girl - once she's with me, she really tend to tune out with other guys. Yes, I know guys do try to ask her out, but most of the time she prefers to spend time with me and thus the other guys really don't have much time to spend with her.

What I've just said is an unfair comparison to my personal standards. See, I don't expect my GF to have no guy frens once she's with me, but I guess she must adjust a lil and see to my needs. And yeah, unfortunately I have so much needs (and wants). Once I see that my GF actually does something significant, I will notice much of the time (and if I don't, probably we'll have to thrash it out) and do appropriate adjustments.

Ok I better go out of topic. Yesterday night I gave Linda face and went MU. Saw my bro, Andy, their friends and...wait, Ying²? OMG I almost couldn't recognise her. After hanging there for a while, I got real bored and dialled my dad's number and got myself the journey home.

Today's conclusion - I am such a selfish idiot (I think it should be conclusion of the year(s)).

.LuKe.

No comments: