Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dum di dum dum di di dum

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, fine

[CuRRent Song:] Neo Cortex - Elements 2004 (Club Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Yu Sheng

Gosh, I am so tired right now. It’s Sunday and a good day today cos I have lotsa paternal relatives in my house right now. It’s just a part of CNY that I quite look forward to though it does bring a busy part of me along cos of all the preparations required.

This year’s gathering has a little more commotion cos apart from the usual relatives, I have my 3rd aunt’s second daughter (with her daughter as well) and my 1st aunt’s daughter-in-law with her son too. Of cos, Joanna (3rd aunt’s youngest daughter) here with me, and also my 3rd uncle’s youngest daughter as well. You must be wondering – why all females? Well, probably sons won’t be too bothered to tag parents along with visiting…that is, with me as an exception. Just went away for a moment to “lao yu sheng” to bring wealth and health to all, it’s just a tradition that we Chinese follow along the New Year.

The first people who came along was my 3rd aunt along with Joanna and…(what’s her name)…is it Janice or something? Haha..really can’t remember that much..but I know all 3 sisters had names start with J. There ain’t much for me to entertain Joanna as her sister is here unless the previous year, so I have pretty much time for me to do random stuff and to rest a little. The rest came along rather quickly with 2nd uncle being the latest to arrive. We just proceed with the tradition and small chat would be heard. Surprisingly, my brother did not disappear this year upon their arrival.

Yesterday I went out with Sunshine to see the fireworks over at Esplanade. Took some pics as well, I was late upon meeting up wif her and took me a bit for me to make her smile. Sorry dear :p the rest is just normal stuff, walking here and there, went to Bugis and Sim Lim Square and took a look at Linksys Routers…saw some games and spotted Aftershock, the sequel to Aftermath (UFO series). To think their requirements went beyond my expectations – it required an FX5700 as a bare minimum while I only have an FX5500! Talking about technological advancements…

(Update) Just got to know from Joanna that her second sister is Joan(ne?) and her eldest sister is Joyce. LOL.

I am so tired. Haha.

Come to think, Joanne’s daughter is cute while my eldest aunt’s grandson looked much like her son.

Shimin (3rd uncle’s daughter) is a lil weird. Haha.

I’ll just end here. Nothing too much of mention.

.LuKe.

No comments: