Monday, January 09, 2006

I gonna wake up in 6 hours' time

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Neo Cortex - Elements 2004 (Club Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Hor Fun

I attended my cousin's wedding and this is a picture of my cousin and my cousin-in-law:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok that's about it.

LOL.

On Friday I went to MU, saturday I went out wif Sunshine and today I spent my day with Sunshine and home. Lol - I was doing some household chores and stuff. MU night was average, they played some old songs (techno and retro-80s alike), saw some friends and got to know new people as well. Oh well not really for me to be bothered though.

My life's not very eventful eh? Think my blog is getting too boring, unlike my friend Monk whose entries are rather interesting to say the least. Going to wake up in less than 6 hours' time...just what to do...that's just how I am now, working such hours and not knowing the pay. LOL I really hope my pay is good. Then again, I have not decided to work extra for more money.

I probably can't improve my life if I don't make a decision on that. Then again, I'll have less time for myself and others. What to do? Or am I lazy?

.LuKe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, i am selling my 2 complimentary ticekts to the superband world tour singapore on 23 jan. Worth 138 each. Cat 3. Letting go at good discount. If you are interested, email me at airlecs99@hotmail.com to discuss and deal. Thanks