Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cousin's wedding coming soon

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, not-so-well, pondering mood

[CuRRent Song:] Jet Set - The Colour of My Dreams

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Maggi Mee (Chicken)

Somehow it seems strange nowadays...

My mum just gave another shot against Christians...

Background: 3rd aunt's son getting married, today had some interesting issues. Then mum went to talk about him not respecting my aunt cos did not discuss wif her the dowry stuff...den my mum mentioned one thing that made me rethink about Christians nowadays.

"You know, last time he has a lot of things to talk about. Ever since he know this girl, ever since he become Christian, he become so quiet. At home only hi bye, reach home only say 'mum I'm back' and go do his things. Last time he has so much to talk about, even to me. Now..."

Sounds familiar? Yea. It happened to the sisters as well, though the talking part ain't so serious. Now, is it to do with Christianity on the whole, or the teaching, or the people?

DISCLAIMER: Personal comment, not targetting at religion in general. DO NOT FORCE ME TO CLOSE MY SMALL LITTLE PATHETIC BLOG~~~

(lol)

...or the church. Hmmm. What is happening?

Hmmm...

Working later. It's Friday! :)

Hmm..so? Wun be going anywhere much, should not be going chiong cos of my stupid head...

.LuKe.

No comments: