Friday, July 24, 2009

他们说,天无绝人之路。。。(they say, anything is possible so long you try hard enough)

[CuRRent MooD:] Resigned

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Jelly?

Well, how true can this get? Some time ago my mum was agitated and frustrated with the way my brother is not working (or the lack of it) plus the fact that when my dad wasn't around he wasn't helping out a lot with the market trips and stuff. In her exasperation, she told me to take the DS Lite with me which I lent from my dear last time to spend my time while I am on public transport (well thanks to my dear, I'm reading LoTR). Since I'm not playing it anymore, I returned it to my dear.

Guess what? Before I know it, he borrowed a PSP from his gf, stating the point the gf is getting a PSP 3000.

So they say, nothing is impossible so long you try hard enough...

How true that is. Haiz.

.LuKe.

No comments: