Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Super super tired...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Cheesecake / Milo

This whole week had been super tired, and I know I'm not spared in these 4 days before the weekend. Nowadays it's just wishing the weekdays pass super fast and weekends stay as long as they want...but what to do, there's just 24 hours a day and that's good enough.

Of cos, it was certainly my fault to have stayed up all night last Friday by going to Paradigm and MU, then after that directly back to GSK to report for PM. The power part is when I went back home I just went on to do my own things till about 5pm I went out again. I rested early on saturday - something which I wouldn't imagine myself to do but had no choice since I'm extremely exhausted. Sunday woke up to find Sunshine and then went market with mum to buy stuff, went back home a while and watched Anime with bro, den went out wif Sunshine and walked around.

My reason for staying up on Friday? To relieve those stupid amount of stress accrued from my work. My legs were really tired over the weekend, but I kinda enjoyed myself.

Coming weekend, I should be planning for sports rather than anything else. I think I should come up with some kind of regime. LOL.

Tired tired...zzz

.LuKe.

No comments: