Sunday, July 23, 2006

A peaceful sunday PM...

[CuRRent MooD:] Ok

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason Chow - The Masterplate Mighty Mix Volume One

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

I think I must be mad.

Thursday I'm down with near-flu symptoms, friday I played Maple till 5am to sat morning, then went market wif mum and rested a while after that, then after some time I went out again. And guess what, I tried to be superman again - I went MU at night till 2am I went home...3am reached home, den maple till 5+, den rest a while, come to work!

I think I'm crazy.

Anyway, after these few chionging sessions between Paradigm and MU, I could identify my kakis. Paradigm is obvious, Dan the man and gang but for MU, my bro needs the music to bring him some mood for techno (since RnB is his speciality), same for Jiangyue. So who left for me to bring mood in? I have MingDe and Vivian. Both of them are regular saturday MU goers, and though MingDe don't really dance a lot, I enjoy Vivian's company. Not that she dances great or what, but she can certainly bring a good mood in as she can dance to any music in MU. Of course, she is rather selective on which songs will bring her mood in, and she uses similar style in RnB (only switching bpm slower), but all and all she's a good chiong kaki. Mingde's lucky to have such a chiong kaki and I'm also happy to know such a kaki too.

Yesterday while we were on way back, I was wondering something and I asked my bro, "Sometimes I really wonder what the lives of such MU pple are like. You know, their real lives outside MU." To me, I've only seen Mingde once outside in Marina Square with his gf (I heard they broke up) and as for Vivian, she remains a mystery. Oh well, I guess it's good not to be too nosy sometimes. Why people go chiong is to enjoy, and sometimes to escape or deviate from their actual lives. Few of the pple I knew from MU just got arrested and jailed...so come to think, isn't ignorance a bliss sometimes?

I've tuned down my gaming in SG and turned to Maple. Yeah Maple. Can't imagine? Well I'm only helping my bro's character - I don't have one myself. Don't forget I'm still paying for SG, which now I should maybe wonder if I still should do so.

Another thing to plan now is whether to get my new PC next month, or maybe even planning a phone should the bluetooth dongle be out. If the latter comes true, I might consider that option and even forgo my iPod Nano - I'll sell it.

Oh well...hehe. Whatever.

.LuKe.

No comments: