Saturday, July 06, 2013

Virginelle - Fantasy

[CuRRent MooD:] Weird

[CuRRent Song:] Jay Lehr - I'm Alive

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Iced Milo

Weird...have I not posted the lyrics before?

Here goes:

Losing all the time
Never say goodbye
But illusion, only mine.
Dance with me
Fancying in my heart
Walking by myself
And I'm feeling like to start
My life away

I just sing everyday
"Take it easy" and say
"Alone again" it's " The power of love"
I just touch every night
Many subjects, all night
This one baby (is) about my love

Carry on, too many times for love
I love played as ever with your heart
I don't know, it's like a fantasy
You're only mine, oh what a melody

Facing every man
Pushing by myself
Oh I'm feeling now and then
Like a fool
Taking every chance
Hanging' over me
And I'm living my romance
The way I like

No comments: