Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Google Jokes

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine and smiling

[CuRRent Song:] Dunno

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Mixed Vege Rice / Pearl Milk Tea

Guys, have you heard of Google Jokes?

Bet you haven't - because I've recently discovered it. No no no...it's not a goofy thing that Google made directly, rather it's something I found interesting to the point of funny about Google.

For a start, let us step into the famous Google Search Engine, www.google.com.sg (mine is .sg):

Try typing "I am e" - e.g. I was trying to type "I am extremely bored" but do not complete the sentence:

I am extremely terrified of chinese people!!! OMG!!! Are we that terrifying???

Now try "Google is"...

OMG Google is going to take over the world! Not really much of a news, judging by the way how it rules the Web now.

Okay since we're at Google, why not Microsoft? Let us try "Microsoft is " (with the space)...

Microsoft is dead - certainly a scam for now. :P

Now we can create our own jokes in Google - what's yours?

.LuKe.

No comments: