Friday, August 28, 2009

Clearing up my desk...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Curry Chicken Rice / Pearl Milk Tea

Just now, I figure it's the last straw - my desk's too messy for its own good and I had to clear up. Even as I have felt "the change of tide" in the company, I think I need some tidying up and also to clear up unnecessary stuff on the desk.

Well, it seems that some memories of the past are hidden somewhere, and I just have to bring it home tonight and keep it somewhere, or possibly throw them away - I have not made a decision about that. One of the items happen to be New Year cards that Cellie sent me 2 years back - when I was leaving them on the partition wall I felt a bit funny, and as I was thinking of removing it, I knew why - cos her current boyfriend is actually sitting right behind me. Felt kinda weird to leave those things around so I decided to bring them down.

Which comes to the topic of the Cellie incident happened a few months back that caused quite a bit of problems between my dear and I. Of course, many onlookers might've felt it's my fault for planning such a thing, but I always think I should be given benefit of a doubt (yeah right, ppl said). I wouldn't want to elaborate much since it's a forgone thing, but the aftertaste felt familiar - it felt so much like the Brad-Cellie incident the last time where she said she is not ready for a relationship and soon after she got together with Brad. This time round, she told me on the last 2 days before the trip she is unable to make it for the weekend due to family issues and kind of canceled the entire trip (cos I was pretty tired over the whole thing and told her to cancel it if it gets too draggy). Ok fine, we canceled it without a second thought of postponing (in fact, it was postponed earlier because Alicia wasn't able to make it - in fact, this trip was to get Cellie to know Alicia) and soon after, I got to know that both Gabriel (her current bf which that point of time I didn't know of their relationship) and her went to the same area the following week.

That was a bad aftertaste, it smacked me right in the face. If she told me right in the face there were some concerns from her other half (well no one really knew of their r/s), even though it can be given a benefit of doubt that this wasn't truly the reason (but I pretty certain more or less that it is a contributing factor), then to be fair, yeah fine, I understand - no normal guy can stand the gf going on a journey up north with another guy...and of course, this reason was the exact reason why my dear and I had a quarrel over about. Anyway, it was a real smack on face I was "rejected" on one weekend and she disappeared over the next weekend to the same place...which I pondered deep - did she even appreciate the fact I tried to arrange to meet up a KL friend for her so that her KL trips up north wouldn't be that bored? Then again - this is a no-brainer concern anymore since she has her lovely boyfriend now.

The past is past, I don't even think of repeating a similar feat which is so damn stupid. Whichever reasons of anyone who thinks of whatever thoughts I had at that point of time, and whether my views were legitimate, I have already rest my case and moved on. After this post, I will strive to make this incident a REAL PAST just like how I did for the Brad-Cellie incident. It's so often after I blogged about it that I decided to move on from the issue.

Still felt stupid, I should have just gone up to meet Alicia by myself...haha. So by now I've cleared my desk, and also cleared my thoughts - on forward with my Dear! :)

.LuKe.

No comments: