Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates for myself (can I finish this?)

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a little tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies

Haha...my topic is due the fact my previous post wasn't completed! Anyway I've popped this entry as a quick update to my life (if any) which is at best exciting and at worst boring.

First update, I have my Maplestory character reaching level 115, just 5 levels left to my 4th job (which is cool-assed Shadower). I'll post tube vids to show the coolness :) as for my dear's character, she's level 98, 2 levels away from the elusive 100 and 22 from 4th job (opps)...well, her 4th job is a boon and coveted by many.

I've noticed so far I've not seen a clip which features the variety of skills that Shadower (along its 2nd - 3rd job), so once I've seen one or up to it I'll create one!



Shadower

Lemme think...end of March I went to JJ Lim's concert with my dear and till now she's swooning over it everytime JJ is being mentioned...oh well, I guess she really enjoyed the concert. :) come to think of it, I'm still waiting for the pics so I can post something here...lol

And of course, out from one of the links being circulated in Facebook, here is Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Some interesting quotes from Kelly's webby (lifestream):

"I am not in favor of immortality. I believe death for humans is the way of getting rid of accumulated errors - as in trial and error. Without death, the old folks would start to gang up on the babies (the new trials). Immortality ---> immortal mistakes." -- Esther Dyson

"As you make a prototype, assume you are right and everyone else is wrong. When you share your prototype, assume you are wrong and everyone else is right." - Diego Rodriguez

.LuKe.

No comments: