Monday, March 02, 2009

Short update + another LoTR quote

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Duno

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Mixed 'Vege' Rice + Pokka Lemon 1000

If anyone has seen my current MSN nick, it reflects some current nicknames of mine.

I have now "Chan Chan", which is what Dear calls me by. "Lulu", though not the first, but currently held by the ppl at the SubContracts department. Also I have "666"(六六六), held by HR staff in GSK last time.

In the past I had aplenty, including Psycho, Lovesaint (情圣 - yeah I know vomit ba), Meow...ehm what else can I think of eh...oh yeah, the Milkula and stuff...LOL

Anyway, yet another quotation from Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship Of The Ring - this was extracted from the moments of the letter left by Gandalf at Bree which they were resting at the inn and being pursued by Black Riders:

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

I liked the first two verses though. It speaks of things that cannot be simply assumed to be always in its active state or of a common conception. Of course, the later verses are more related to the story, but nevertheless can also be taken in or out of context in ways possible.

Oh well, wait for my next update ba.

And yeah, thanks to all that attended my Bday party @ Dbl O!

No comments: