Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An update

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, good

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Chop / Lipton Tea

This is just an ad hoc update under a not-so-ordinary-I-don't-think-is-request-but-nevertheless-I-shall-do-it type of situation...

A short chat log between me and Petrina, a LifeStyleX forumer...

Pet: yo
Pet: went to your blog
Me: hahaha
Me: my blog not much one la
Pet: went to check your blog
Pet: to see if u got mention anything abt me
Me: ehm...dun tink so?
Me: hahaha
Me: u wan me to mention ah
Me: ok la can la
Me: see when den i mention
Me: hahaha
Pet: ya mention that we went lunch together
Pet: after donkey years
Me: lol
Me: u wanna be in spotlight issit
Pet: once in a while it is ok !!!

So here it is, an update specially for PETRINA!!! Hahaha...bo liaost!!!

And she wanted to mentioned we had lunch together at Jurong Point after like 2 years or so of non-meetup...so it has been sometime eh?

Anyway...pics here...




Ok, *poof*

.LuKe.

No comments: